Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma is a state government owned and operated Nigerian university.
AAU as it is popularly called has been officially accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Overview
The vision of this university is to be a centre of excellence in teaching and research and in the total development of the individual person in tune with the socio-cultural environment and technological realities of a dynamic world.
The University which was established as Bendel State University, Ekpoma in 1981 (which after the creation of Edo State in 1992 had its name changed to Edo State University) has gone through an Act.
The Act was passed by the State House of Assembly and signed into law by the Executive Governor of Edo State, Chief Lucky Nosakhare Igbinedion in 1999 been renamed (Professor) Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, after the founder.
The steps taken above has made Ambrose Alli University to be among the list of state universities in Nigeria.
Lisa Gansky says “your brand is your public identity, what you’re trusted for.
You will agree we all have a unique identity; if you are seeking admission into AKSU, or you are an alumni, its necessary to be aware of the School unique identity.
- Name: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Founded: In the year 1980
- Motto: “Knowledge for Advancement”
- KM 70 Benin Auchi Road
P. M. B 14, Ekpoma
Edo State Nigeria
- Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +234 805 130 6155
Official University Portal
The official website of the University is: www.aauekpoma.edu.ng
Ambrose Alli University Courses And Programmes
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL SCIENCE
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE AND MEDIA ARTS
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (Summary)
It’s interesting to know that in order to facilitate the movement of mails at minimum cost, the University has a Mail Office in the Registry Department.
The office is manned by a staff whose duty it is to collect mails from the Post Office at Ekpoma town on daily basis and sort them out for collection.
Did you find this post helpful? Please give it a like and share and don’t forget to drop your comment, for more information.