The Chevrolet Cobalt is a compact car launched by Chevrolet in 2004 for the 2005 model year.
The Cobalt displaced both the Cavalier and the Toyota-based Geo/Chevrolet Prizm as Chevrolet’s compact vehicle.
The Chevrolet Cobalt was available as both a coupe and sedan, as well as a sport compact version dubbed the Cobalt SS. It is no doubt one of the most reliable cars.
Same as the Chevrolet HHR and the Saturn ION, it remained based on the GM Delta platform.
New Cobalt 2020: Prices, Pictures, Specifications, and Consumables
New Cobalt 2020 is a silky design car that conquers users looking for a more conservative model.
The sedan has undergone a re-pagination, and with the launch of the new Cobalt 2020, the expectation is that the model will come even more beautiful and offer enhancements that attract even more users, support!
Colors of the New Cobalt 2020
For the outside of the new Cobalt 2020 are demanded 6 (six) color choices, they will be:
- White Summit (Solid);
- Blue Eyes (Metallic);
- Silver Switchblade (Metallic);
- Graphite Gray (Metallic);
- Gray Satin Steel (Metallic);
- Black Gold Black (Metallic).
Details of the latest Chevrolet Cobalt 2020
The inside of the New Chevrolet Cobalt can show changes that go away its new dimensions because the model brings renewed items that offer more technology and comfort, check:
- Air conditioning;
- Reverse camera;
- Progressive Electrical Direction;
- On-board computer;
- Instrument Panel with Spin-Count, Speedometer with Digital Display and Odometer
- Radio and Cellular controls on the steering wheel;
- Chevrolet Link with 7 “touch screen LCD;
- Integration with smartphones;
- The USB input and Aux-in;
- Bluetooth Connection for Mobile.
Technological Specifications of the New Chevrolet Cobalt
The technological details of the Chevrolet Cobalt 2020 come with lots of amazing features and more helpful features.
- Type: Transverse front, Petrol, and Ethanol;
- Number of cylinders: 4 inline;
- Valves, total: 8 (SOHC);
- Compression ratio: 12.3;
- Fuel Injection: MPFI;
- Maximum Power: Ethanol – 111 hp (82.0 kW / 110 hp) @ 5200 rpm / Petrol – 106 hp (78.0 kW / 105 hp) @ 5200 rpm;
- Maximum Torque Liquid: Ethanol – 17.7 mKgf (174 Nm) @ 2600 rpm / Petrol – 16.8 mKgf (165 Nm) @ 2800 rpm
- Total Length (mm): 4.481;
- Body width (mm): 1,735;
- Total width – mirror to mirror (mm): 2.005;
- Height (mm): 1.509;
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,620;
- Fuel tank (liters): 54;
- Luggage compartment (liters): 563.
Distributor Of Chevrolet Cobalt Near You.
Koncept Autocenter Providing Best Price And Offer On Latest Chevrolet Cobalt.
Check offer and price on www.Konceptautos.com.com
Website – www.konceptautos.com/chevrolet.php
- 8A, Karimu Kotun Street, Off Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Plot 122/132, Oshodi – Apapa Expressway, Next to Afprint Estate, Isolo, Lagos
- 0701 655 5555
Questions: Is Chevy Cobalt a reliable car?
Answers: Yes, car owners like you reviewed their Chevrolet Cobalt. The average rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Questions: What kind of car is a Cobalt?
Answers: Chevrolet Cobalt is a compact car
Questions: How long will a Chevy Cobalt last?
Answers: 12 years and that many miles causes wear on lots of things, and all cars, as they age will need things replaced or serviced
Questions: What’s wrong with Chevy Cobalt?
Answers: Well as a user, the car owner of Chevrolet cobalt like this vehicle the use for a long time without any complaint.