Customer satisfaction is a marketing term that measures how products or services supplied by a company meet or surpass a customer’s expectation.
Customer satisfaction is important because it provides marketers and business owners with a metric that they can use to manage and improve their businesses.
Top 6 reasons why customer satisfaction is so important
- It’s a leading indicator of consumer repurchase intentions and loyalty
- It’s a point of differentiation
- It reduces customer churn
- It increases customer lifetime value
- It reduces negative word of mouth
- It’s cheaper to retain customers than acquire new ones
Customers satisfaction is frequently a hot discussion topic among business owners. Yet most small businesses don’t prioritize customer happiness.
So does it really matter? In short, yes! Why is customer happiness important how can you make your customers happy? Have a look!
Find this helpful? Share with a friend!