The Top 70 Websites That Rules The Internet

0
442
Ever wondered what the world’s leading websites are? These are the top 70 websites, ranked by traffic, according to data from Alexa. They span across all categories (banking, sports, etc.)

Ever wondered what the world’s leading websites are?

Apart from the most translated website in the world, these are the top 70 websites, ranked by traffic, in the United States, according to data from Alexa.

They span across all categories (banking sites, streaming [videos, music, etc.]), and each is listed according to how high it ranks.

So, here are the top 70 websites that rules the internet

#1. Google.com

#2. Youtube.com

#3. Facebook.com

#4. Amazon.com

#5. Yahoo.com

#6. Wikipedia.org

#7. Reddit.com

#8. Ebay.com

#9. Twitter.com

#10. Netflix.com

#11. Linkedin.com

#12. Imgur.com

#13. Instagram.com

#14. Live.com

#15. Craigslist.org

#16. Diply.com

#17. Bing.com

#18. Pinterest.com

#19. Tumblr.com

#20. Espn.com

#21. Walmart.com

#22. Cnn.com

#23. Office.com

#24. Microsoftonline.com

#25. T.co

#26. Paypal.com

#27. Blogspot.com

#28. Chase.com

#29. Imdb.com

#30. Apple.com

#31. Nytimes.com

#32. Weather.com

#33. Wikia.com

#34. Bankofamerica.com

#35. WordPress.com

#36. Msn.com

#37. Wellsfargo.com

#38. Bestbuy.com

#39. Twitch.tv

#40. Microsoft.com

#41. Etsy.com

#42. Target.com

#43. Pandora.com

#44. Breibart.com

#45. Googleusercontent.com

#46. Yelp.com

#47. Salesforce.com

#48. Huffingtonpost.com

#49. Foxnews.com

#50. Instructure.com

#51. Dropbox.com

#52. Stackoverflow.com

#53. Washingtonpost.com

#54. Zillow.com

#55. Spotify.com

#56. Gfycat.com

#57. Github.com

#58. Aol.com

#59. Soundcloud.com

#60. Reddituploads

#61. Buzzfeed.com

#62. Vice.com

#63. Usps.com

#64. Xfinity.com

#65. Indeed.com

#66. Weebly.com

#67. Amazonaws.com

#68. Quora.com

#69. Ups.com

#70. Adobe.com

Related: Top 15 job search sites in Nigeria

Some websites are connected businesses. For example, Alphabet Inc. owns Google, Youtube, and a few other sites.

The Washington Post is owned by Nash Holdings LLC, a company held by Amazon’s Jeff Bezos. Despite being separate, Amazon and the Washington Post share a connection through Bezos.

The Walt Disney Company operates ESPN and holds 80% of its shares. The Hearst Corporation holds the other 20%

Wikipedia and Wikia are not linked, but both were founded by Jimmy Wales. Wales remains a board member of the Wikimedia Foundation and president of Wikia Inc.

Sources: http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries  | https://www.wikipedia.org

Find this helpful? Share with a friend too.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here